CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

I've been TAGGED so here you go!!

What is your husbands full name? Daniel Gardner Heugly
How long have you been married? 8 1/2 Years
Who eats more sweets? Daniel lately...
Who said I love you first? He did!
How old is he? 31
Who is taller? He is by 4 inches.
Who is smarter? I think Daniel is, he's a human calculator and doesn't lose any information in that brain of his! If I didn't birth 3 children I might have said we're equal.
Who can sing better? Me, definitely!
Who does the laundry? I do, finished the weekly job yesterday.
Who pays the bills? I pay most of them.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do.
Who mows the lawn? Daniel does 95% of the time, I fill in when he's too swamped or out of town.
Who cooks dinner? Me, too bad for them!
Who drives? He does. ALWAYS!
Who kissed who first? I NEVER kiss a boy first!
Who asked who out? We were friends so I didn't think it was asking me out.
Who has more siblings? Daniel has 4 and I have 1.
Who wears the pants? We both do, he says I have 48% of the vote, but he knows better!!

I OFFICIALLY tag Sara and Emily!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for NOT tagging me, you know me too well!

Emily said...

I think I knew all of those things! So glad to be such good friends!

Love you!

joey said...

Love you guys!