CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

10 Things about Brett...


1. He loves Transformers!
2. He loves his baby sister and some of the time loves his brother.
3. He is a great dancer.
4. I'm predicting that he'll be the class clown next year in kindergarten.
5. His favorite treat is bubble gum.
6. He has really amazing blue eyes.
7. He doesn't like spiky hair.
8. He's a really fast runner.
9. He still snuggles, I love that!
10. He's sensitive to others feelings MOST of the time!
I LOVE my Brettster!!
P.S. Thanks Mind for the idea, the 100 things list scare me!

6 comments:

Emily said...

That is a great picture of Brett. It speaks a thousand words!

Nate said...

Brett's as fun as always. Tony misses his buddy!

Becca said...

He's so cute, but doesn't it freak you out a little bit to have a kid that old?

Sara said...

wow, this picture makes me realize how long it's been since we've seen you guy! One of my favorite memories of Brett is him running around your living room while Dan threw pillows at him. So funny!

Howling Pickup said...

You have such a cute family. Thanks for hanging out with me the other day. It was so good to see you! I can't wait for our girls weekend!

joey said...

How funny Sam LOVES spikey hair and is always begging us to spike it, but his hair just won' cooperate! Brett is such a cutie and growing up so fast!