CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Holy Elk!!




On Monday we went to Hardware Ranch in Logan, where they have a wildlife habitat for elk. This bad boy displayed lots of testosterone while we were feet away. There were 600 elk there and we had a sleighride through the thick of them. It was a cool family day for us and Daniel was the one who came up w/ this event (I know you're shocked by that).

I interviewed w/ Kohl's tonight and got a part-time job. I will be an Ad Set Associate, so if you need a discount on something let me know. I'm pumped because I'll only work from 9 p.m. to
1 a.m. and still be able to take care of my darlin's at home. I really have been wanting to have some kind of job outside of home so wish me luck!! An extra bonus is that my buddy Trisha got the same job and now we can carpool, AWESOME!

6 comments:

The Gatherum Family said...

I love Hardware Ranch, it is where NEal and I got engaged! Your kids are so cute!

Emily said...

How cool, I love the huge Elk in the picture! Congrats on your new job!

joey said...

good for you on your job! Wish I lived closer so I could work there too!

Howling Pickup said...

I'm glad you had fun at Hardware. It is a cool place. Congrats on the new job. That is awesome!

Cory, Jeri, Brock and Parker T. said...

Sadie, that is awesome. I think it would be so nice to work outside my home sometimes. Great hours for it too.

Janelle said...

That looks like a fun activity for the family. That elk has huge horns,,, I always wonder if their necks get tired from holding up all that weight.