CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 8, 2008

My Prophet...


I can't begin to tell you how GRATEFUL I am for this man. I know that he has been saying goodbye for years now, but I still am rocked by his passing. I loved his humor, wit and guidence. I am happy that he can be with his wife now and all the other people he has loved and helped. I really wanted to attend the funeral services, but I did get to see it on TV. He is my Prophet, I miss him and love him.

2 comments:

Howling Pickup said...

I too was so sad with his passing. I have never been so influenced by a prophet and felt so much love for one as I did President Hinckley.
I love the new look of your blog. It is super cute! Sorry I didn't get back to you the other day. My brain isn't functioning at full capacity these days!
Talk to you soon!

joey said...

Love him so much! I also love your new blog header! So cute!