CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 3, 2008

I Survived the Holidays!!

I hope everyone had an awesome Christmas and New Year. I love to see my kids faces while they're opening their gifts. We have been blessed in the last year... Hailey's 1st year, great family, good friends, Carter's kisses (I'm worried about his future), the Atonement of our Savior which gives me hope, new goals for 2008, new carpet (yes, that was important), home improvements, piano lessons for Brett, preschool (so great!) and of course awesome deals!! I am excited for the new year and hope to achieve great things. I'm giving up sugar for three months, so far it's been 8 days and I'm still sugar free. If I get through these three months I figure I can do anything, ha ha. Happy New Year!!

3 comments:

Howling Pickup said...

It was so fun to talk to you the other day! It made me miss you more. I look forward to the day that we can live a little closer and you can bring me bon bons! Love you!

Emily said...

It has been a great year! Love your positive entry.Makes me feel super greatful! Love you!

Happy New Year!

joey said...

Are you really giving up sugar for three months? You GO girl, you can always get so focused. Looks like you guys had a fun vacation. Hope to see you soon!