CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Christmas in less than a Week, what?

I think I'm ready for Christmas, but w/ wrapping all of our extended families gifts we are now out of paper! I did have a ton of wrapping paper to start the season, go figure. So now to wrap my boys big gifts (no bags are big enough) I have to go buy some MORE paper. That's really minor stuff though. Brett's at preschool right now participating in a gift exchange game. I drilled him on what he should do if he received a present he didn't like and he passed the test by answering...
"I'll just say Thanks!" I hope my kids are grateful kids! Beware my next post will be the things and people I'm grateful for.

4 comments:

Gina said...

Just a quick stop to say hi! I'll have to read later {blush}

Anonymous said...

Way to be organized! I still have most of my shopping left to do.

Nate said...

Hey Sadie...you're always on the ball! We miss you guys. Our blog is at http://natejeppson.blogspot.com/

Susan : )

Sara said...

I am so glad you found us!! We think about you guys all the time... due not only to the fact that we miss you but also because I have one of your plates! A few days ago, Isaac said, let's find their address and mail this to them, it would be funny. So maybe one of these days you'll get a plate in the mail, haha. I love blogs- what a fun way to keep in touch. Merry Christmas!