Ok, so how about a camo wedding?? Daniel showed me this and it's just amazing! Even camo sunglasses, is this hot or what?!
In case you didn't know we LOVE redneck jokes.
I am hoping to potty train Carter starting tomorrow, cross your fingers for us and I'll hope for the best.
That's what's happening over here in Woods Cross, Peace out (think Kip Dynamite on that).
Saturday, January 19, 2008
Posted by
Blondie
at
7:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
nuh-uh,,,, no way is that for real. What's wrong with people?
I've seen that pictures with a few others. It's pretty fetchin sweet! Good luck with the potty training. I need to try again myself!
I've seen that. Its hilarious. Hope you're doing well. :)
Hey,
Got your message. We miss you, too. Tony says "hi to Brett!" Hope things are great...
Susan
sadie! how are you? I just found your blog. it's been so long. Do you have 3 little ones? they are adorable. I excited to keep in touch through the world of blogging - check out ours.
lance & i had a wedding like this, why is that so weird? ps, i love you and hope all is well!
So I just watched an episode of my big redneck wedding while sick in bed last night and it was a camo theme as well, the bride even had a green wedding dress! It was so gross. So funny though!!
Post a Comment