I really do love 1st birthdays! Hailey was a frosting queen and it was fun for my boys and I to watch her destroy her cake. I love her crazy laughs, dancing bounces, pattycake time and her sweet snuggles. I am LOVING having a little princess!
Thursday, January 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
She is so cute, it is so fun to have a girl!
I was totally smiling and laughing watching that video because she acts just like Molli. It's such a fun age. I didn't know she and Molli were so close in age. Molli turns 1 on March 2nd. Girls are so fun to have aren't they?
Hailey is so pretty. what a fun little party.
Thanks for the vinegar tip Sadie, I am going to try it right now!
What a fun cake! The first birthdays are fun,,, well that's all I've experienced I guess, so they're fun to me.
Post a Comment