CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 6, 2007

Bloggers-R-Us!!

We are now up with the times... blogging! I'm excited to get going on this adventure and I've heard it's addicting, so here I go. I've enjoyed all of my family and friends blogs and hope that mine can be just as awesome as all of yours!

Since it's Christmastime and all, I wanted to share my favorite line of one of my favorite hymns.

"Be near me, Lord Jesus, I ask thee to stay close by me forever, and love me, I pray."

This song always brings in the true spirit of Christmas and calms my soul (even if the kids are screaming right next to me). It helps me remember the humble birth of the Savior and brings a smile to my face when I sing it. I wish you all a Merry Christmas, I love ya.

Sadie

2 comments:

Janelle said...

welcome welcome to the new past time. Maybe too much time, but it's a good way to connect with friends.

Emily said...

Yay! Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging!