CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 7, 2007

Focusing...

I just have to laugh at the start of my blog yesterday. I was struggling with what to write which is WAY bizarre, so here we go again. I have to post these pics from visiting Santa. My boys were really stoked and I had to remind Brett to only ask Santa for ONE gift. As for Hailey, her pic says a thousand words or feelings! I do love the crying baby pic on Santa's lap. It's one of my favorites. Another song that I love is Faith Hill's "Where are you Christmas" from the Grinch!

Does anyone have a book that they love and want to share the title w/ me?? I've read the Twilight series and loved it, but it started me reading and now I can't stop.

Hailey is hilarious these days. She likes to flip her lip with her fingers, crawl and she can't keep her hands of Carter's potty. I sanitize her twice a day.

Carter is our Dr. Jeckel and Mr. Hyde character. One minute he's so sweet and the next super naughty. He tell's me to stop it and it's hard not to laugh at his attempts to be bossy. Daniel's Mom spent the night in his bed and he told her, "Get out of my bed!" and then sweetly said, "Thank you for sleeping in my bed Gommy".

Brett is taking piano lessons and he's quite good at grasping each lesson. He doesn't love it, so it's all me pushing him into this talent. He loves to wrestle w/ Daniel, Carter and Hailey.

I've been making the Christmas treats and plan on baking again next week w/ my bud Emily. Hopefully... I'll be done then. I'm a little too organized this Christmas w/ presents being wrapped and the shopping was finished before Dec. I might have OCD, ha ha.

Daniel is the 11 year old Scout leader and he's heading for the slow season of nothing going on. We have plans to redo our master bath and then I'll send him over to my friend Karen's casa and he can help them finish their basement. Daniel gets bored WAY too easy!

P.S. Remember Pearl Harbor today!

4 comments:

joey said...

So glad you are joining the blogging world! Just a few things required...
1. DSL or high speed internet
2. ability to survive with little or no sleep
3. Lots of toys around the computer.

I'm telling you it's addictive...so happy I will be able to see what the Heugly's are up to on a regular basis now!!

Howling Pickup said...

Welcome to the blogging world. Just be careful, it can be addicting. Your family is so cute. It was so fun to have an update. I wish we lived closer so that Daniel could come and work on my house!!

Blondie said...

I guess I'll try to kick the sugar addiction and make room for the blogging one! Thanks for the great tips on successful blogging Joey!!

Gina Marina said...

Heart Mate by Robin D. Owens (it's first in the series)